- Info About Advyndra
- Why Choose Advyndra?
IT'S TIME TO GIVE STRESS & BRAIN FOG A REST.
Advyndra is a proprietary blend of important amino acids and B vitamins necessary for neurotransmitter production and functioning in the central nervous system – serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine
Advyndra is designed for mental clarity & focus.
Neurotransmitter imbalances are directly linked to depression, anxiety, poor cognition, memory loss, Parkinson’s, addictive disorders and insomnia. Conventional treatment of these disorders, though effective, focus primarily on transport of these neurotransmitters within the brain synapses.
Advyndra focuses on replenishing first with hopes of giving you the optimal chance of healthy, clear, and positive mental functioning.
- Physician Formulated
- Clinically proven ingredients
- No sexual side effects
- Potential antioxidant and anti inflammatory benefits
- Replenish amino acids and B vitamins to support treatment success
Advyndra is not FDA approved for the treatment of any medical of psychiatric condition. Nor is it’s use intended to diagnose or treat any illness. Please consider contacting your doctor before taking Advyndra, especially if you are currently taking meds.
ESSENTIAL B VITAMINS
Research shows that decreased levels of B complex vitamins may contribute to feelings related to depression and anxiety. Supplementation of the essential B vitamins B6, B9 and B 12 can directly enhance the availability of the neurotransmitters serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain. B vitamins also play an important role in metabolizing neuro-toxic chemicals that have been linked to anxiety, anger dyscontrol and depression.
- Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate, the biologically active form of B6, is 10 times more effective than pyridoxine and is useful in autism, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), migraines and premenstrual syndrome.
- 5 MTHF (B9) , the metabolically active form of folic acid, is important as 60% of Americans have genetically inefficient enzymes to convert folate into it’s active form. 5-MTHF is important in the producton of dopamine, epinephrine, norepinephrine, L-DOPA, serotonin and estrogen.
- Methylcobalamin (B12) supplementation helps with increasing energy, concentration and slowing aging. It is also vital for proper function and development of the brain, nervous system and blood cells. Coupled with 5 MTHF can decrease dementia risk.
Trimethylgycine (betaine) is an organic amino acid that via methylation
- Leads to natural production of SAMe, an alternative treatment for depression, PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome) and PMDD (Premenstrual Dysphoric disorder) and
- Decreases homocysteine , an amino acid which is linked to heart disease and neuropsychiatric illness. TMG also has anti-oxidant properties and boosts energy.
N-acetyl L- tyrosine * is an important amino acid that
- boosts dopamine and norepinephrine, both important in treating depression and cognition.
- NALT is also beneficial in relieving stress.
* Should not be taken with MAO inhibitors due to possibility of increased blood pressure.
– formulated by osteopathic physician and psychiatrist Dr. Germaine Hawkins, D.O.