Advyndra Brain Advantage
Advyndra is a proprietary blend of important amino acids and B vitamins necessary for neurotransmitter production and functioning in the central nervous system – serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine – formulated by osteopathic physician and psychiatrist Dr. Germaine Hawkins, D.O.
3 B VITAMINS
- PYRIDOXAL 5 PHOSPHATE (B6), the biologically active form of B6, is 10 times more effective than pyridoxine and is useful in autism, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), migraines and premenstrual syndrome.
- 5 MTHF (B9) , the metabolically active form of folic acid, is important as 60% of Americans have genetically inefficient enzymes to convert folate into it’s active form. 5-MTHF is important in the producton of dopamine, epinephrine, norepinephrine, L-DOPA, serotonin and estrogen.
- METHYLCOBALAMIN (B12) supplementation helps with increasing energy, concentration and slowing aging. It is also vital for proper function and development of the brain, nervous system and blood cells. Coupled with 5 MTHF can decrease dementia risk
2 AMINO ACIDS
TRIMETHYLGLYCINE (betaine) is an organic amino acid that via methylation
- Leads to natural production of SAMe, an alternative treatment for depression, PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome) and PMDD (Premenstrual Dysphoric disorder) and
- Decreases homocysteine , an amino acid which is linked to heart disease and neuropsychiatric illness. Betaine also has anti-oxidant properties and boosts energy.
N-ACETYL L- TYROSINE (NALT) * is an important amino acid that
- boosts dopamine and norepinephrine, both important in treating depression and cognition.
- NALT is also beneficial in relieving stress.
* Should not be taken with MAO inhibitors due to possibility of increased blood pressure.
Advyndra focuses on replenishing first with hopes of giving you the optimal chance of optimal mental functioning.
"Order today to experience your Advyndra Brain Advantage"
Disclaimer - Advyndra is not FDA approved for the treatment of any medical or psychiatric condition. Nor is it's use intended to diagnose or treat any illness. Not intended for use in children, pregnant or nursing women. Consult a medical doctor before taking this or any other supplement.